This article is specifically written to describe how to access a management console of Wildfly version 10 from a Web Browser remotely. Access Wildfly Remotely via Web Browser means the service of Java Application Server reside in another server. So, in order to be accessed, the Wildfly Java Application Server must be configured further so that it can be accessed remotely.
By default, Wildfly Java Application Server start locally and can only accept incoming request locally. So, how an Wildfly Java Application Server configured so that it can be accessed remotely ?. Below are steps which is considered an important thing be done or to be executed in order for a Wildfly Java Application Server can be accessed remotely :
Continue reading “Access Wildfy Remotely via Web Browser”
Deploying EJB Jar File to Wildfly Application Server from Eclipse Mars 2
IDE : Eclipse Mars 2
Application Server : Wildfly 10
1. First of all, the installation of Eclipse IDE is certainly necessary. The steps of the installation of Eclipse IDE can be shown in the following link. The version of Eclipse IDE is Eclipse Mars 2.
2. There are lots of requirements which has to be fulfilled. The first one is installing the JRE (Java Runtime Environment) in the Eclipse IDE.
3. Go to the Package Explorer of the running Eclipse IDE. Display the Server tab view by accessing the following menu :
Window > Show View > Other … . And after that choose server as shown below :
Continue reading “Deploying EJB Jar File to Wildfly Application Server from Eclipse”
Eclipse version : Mars 2
To be able to deploy and execute Java related systems or applications within an IDE and in this context is Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment), first of all we have to install the Application Server.
Below is how we install it and integrate it with Eclipse Mars 2.
- Make sure you have already installed Eclipse Mars 2. For more information on installing on Eclipse Mars 2, you can visit the following link.
- You need to install and configure JRE runtime so it can be used for Wildfly Java Application Server to be launched and any other processes which is needed to be executed internally in Eclipse IDE such as compilation, program execution, deployments. In order to do it, we can check the following link.
- You also have to finish installing and to be able to run the Wildfly Java Application Server. For more information on installing and running the Wildfly Java Application Server, you can visit the following link.
Continue reading “Configuring Wildfly 10 Java Application Server in Eclipse Mars 2”
Operating System version : Ubuntu Xenial Xerus (16.04)
Wildfly version : 10
Installing Wildfly Java Application Server in Ubuntu Xenial Xerus (16.04)
In this article, we are going to specify the installation of one type of Application Server recognized for running systems or applications which is being developed with Java Programming language. The Applicatoin Server itself is called Wildfly and the latest stable version when this article is being posted at 6th May 2016 is Wildfly 10.
Wildfly is an Application Server released as an open source software and it is developed by certain community of users.
The process of the installation of Wildfly is quite simple. It can be explained in the following steps as follows :
Continue reading “Installing Wildfly Java Application Server”